A weekend of shows and relaxation:
21-Jun-13 through 23-Jun-13
Seeing Dylan Moran
- Friday night, bike home from work quick and early
- Take the T to the show
- Long line to get in, and booze is $14 a cup… screw that
- Sit down with Marla in our seats… cool Irish folks next to us! Chat, laugh, show starts
- Very good… doubly good when you picture him in the TV show Black Books
- Intermission is chatting and flirting with the Irish girls… quite fun 🙂
- Second act is just as good as the first, if not better
- Head out afterward, and take the T to Cambridge Commons for beer with the Irish
- Drink, laugh, and make merry with them and the table next to us.
- Walk home to take Minor for a walks, and crash
Quick climbing day at Hammond
- Nothing crazy, just a few quick runs up the climbs before dark.
Seeing Avenue Q
- Meet Allison at my place ~7:15
- Drive over with the help of a confused GPS
- Sit down – small theater, but still pretty cool. The set is really good looking!
- Play is excellent! The actors / singers are great, and they get the voices perfect. The stage is amazing, and I almost get caught up in how well it’s designed (from a multi-purpose standpoint)
- It’s over, hang out with Allison’s friend, and shoot the breeze for a bit
- Home and crash
Relaxing around the house on a Sunday
- Basically relaxed and nothing… good Sunday