So, new format for this, since I’m super lazy. BULLET POINTS!
Meet Kittie atWashington Square, bike to her place, chill, sleep.
- Woke up, relaxed, Kittie cooked French Toast while I cleaned stuff up
- Bike into Landmark, get coffee / OJ, spend some time with Kittie / Teda
- Bike around, work out a bit, relax, take nap 4:30 – 7:30
- Meet Mike at his place, go to Porter, and check out a place called Toads
- Watch live music at Toads, pretty awesome
- Check out a lounge called Daedalus atHarvard Square. Drink new beer
- Meet Kittie + French Couch Surfers at Charlies Kitchen
- Laura helps us defend a table against lots of invading drunkys who keep trying to steal chairs and/or sit on the table (which had my food on it)
- Kittie is already trashed, but proceeds get in a fight with her digestive tract. A fight which she looses.
- Somehow get Kittie back home in one piece
- Wake up semi-hungover, Kittie’s definitely still sick
- Nope, she’s definitely not coming climbing today
- Kiss goodbye, pick up my kit, and head out to meet Mike and Teda to get gear
- Meet everyone at chicken lou’s, give Ashley my keys so I can drive Mike’s car, drive toQuincy
- Driving Mikes car is amazing, and I want one now.
- Meet the Boston Urban Search and Rescue group. Apply to work with them, and get contact info for the main group.
- US Army + Sorority Rock
- Teepee, Tempest(?), flat face
- Starter Rocks
- Drop off people at Lou’s.
- Drop of extra gear at the Gear Locker
- Drop off Ashley at her place
- Take Storough instead of Comm, since I dropped Ashley off
- Get a speeding ticket on Storough for trying to NOT get run over by a car behind me
- A nap and dinner
- Kitties out of work an HOUR early? Crap… meet at my place, pick up Kitties bike fromCambridge, where she left it Saturday night