I have a love-hate relationship with lazy weekends. For one, they’re amazing and I love not having to do anything or be anywhere. But on the other, I don’t like “wasting” gorgeous weekends. I love adventuring and exploring and doing… and staying home generally doesn’t allow me to do that.
Well, this weekend, thankfully, it did. I relaxed, chilled, and went on more than a few small adventures. I even got the whole front garden fixed up!
- Breakfast by 11:00 at Kelly’s
- Lets get stuff done! Nope… instead, let’s just set ourselves in the park and finish reading Ocean at the End of the Lane
- Head home and pull out all the gardening toys; turn the soil, plant the bulbs, and start the peas going.
- Get the peas all planted, set some stakes, and then go inside to set the tomatoes going… wait, I didn’t leave any room in the planters for tomatoes. <shrug>
- Plant some more, play with the tomatoes, and relax for a bit
- Quesadillas for lunch… very late lunch, but chicken quesadillas are amazing
- go buy a steak from McKinnons, then take a nice slow walk around the area
- Game or two with Chirag on League, we clean house
- Steak for dinner, chilling and watching movies