- Just a quick after-work jaunt to Quincy for some climbing, nothing too crazy. I-95 takes me through to I-93, though I’m followed by some ominous looking clouds.
- Alex set this up as a “get people into climbing” clinic – it works well, it seems! A fair number of people showed up, and I help Alex keep everyone moving and on the wall.
- Sorority rock gets a good bit of action – I even get to teach a few new folks about the intricacies of heel-hooking
- The diving board is attempted… and I run it clean (ok, fine. One fall). Proud of myself
- Nothing much more… just a quick climb before heading home.